Boys & Girls Clubs of Puerto Rico provides community programs and services whose benefits to Puerto Rico by far exceed the cost of providing them. For every $1 invested in the Boys and Girls Clubs of Puerto Rico, $3 are generated in economic benefits for the Island.
Boys & Girls Clubs of Puerto Rico is a nonprofit organization. Your donation is deductible from your income tax return for the corresponding period. Check with your certified public accountant or talk to us for more information. Boys & Girls Clubs of Puerto Rico is exempt from taxes under section 501 (c) (3) of the Internal Revenue Code of the United States and under section 1101.01 of the Internal Revenue Code of Puerto Rico. Your donation is an investment for youth development. Please enter the desired amount or select a predefined amount. We appreciate your donation!
Become a Volunteer
The BGCPR Volunteer Program is based on the Volunteer Law of Puerto Rico and provides the conceptual, methodological and procedural foundations for all activities that involve volunteer work in the organization. Through the program, logistical and operational support is offered for voluntary work. The program seeks to diversify and to make more volunteer opportunities available to strengthen the volunteering culture in the organization.
Process to apply to our Volunteer Program
Follow these steps to apply for your volunteer experience with us:
- Complete the Volunteer Application here .
- Call Volunteer Leader for a telephone interview.
- Coordinate a visit with the Club Director of your preference.
- Complete Disclaimer of Liability and Service Agreement.
- If you wish to donate materials such as: books, school and sports materials, food, etc., learn more here: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For more details or any questions, send an email to email@example.com or call 787-728-4040.